Get started – You’re only a few steps away!
Select your device in the tab below for setup instructions
Google Pay™ – the fast, simple way to pay!
Google Pay is the fast, simple way to pay in millions of places — online, in stores, and more. It brings together everything you need at checkout and protects your payment info with multiple layers of security. Plus, you can manage your account wherever you want – on the web or in the app.
Adding a Card to Google Pay
On your smartphone:
1. Download Google Pay from the Google Play Store.
2. Open the Google Pay app.
3. Tap the (+) sign.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to add your VantageOne card.
On your wearable:
1. Open Google Pay on the watch.
2. Tap (+) to Add Card to choose from cards on your phone.
3. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the setup.
Paying with Google Pay
With your smartphone:
1. Unlock your phone.
2. Hold your phone over the terminal until you see a blue checkmark on the screen.
With your wearable:
1. On your watch, open the Google Pay app.
2. Hold your watch over the contactless payment terminal until you hear a sound or feel the vibration from your watch.
When paying within apps:
With Google Pay, you can check out in apps without having to enter your payment information. Shop, order takeout or get tickets with the simple press of a button.
Where to use Google Pay
Google Pay using your VantageOne Card works wherever Interac® Flash is accepted. Just look for the Interac Flash logo or contactless symbol at the checkout. Some stores will also display the Google Pay logo.
You can also pay online and in-app wherever the Buy with Google Pay button is displayed.
Google Pay is trademark of Google LLC.