Pay on the go with your device!
Using your mobile device to pay with your VantageOne debit card is secure, convenient and frees up space in your actual wallet! Whether you use an iPhone, Samsung or Google device, you can load your VantageOne card and start using it for everyday purchases.
Benefits of Using A Mobile Wallet
- Clear up space in your actual wallet. To pay, all you need is your phone!
- Contactless, one-touch payment. No need to enter in PINS or sign. (at all participating locations)
- Debit card details are not saved on your device, so your information is kept safe and secure.
Get started – You’re only a few steps away!
Select your device in the tab below for setup instructions
Google Pay™ – the fast, simple way to pay!
Google Wallet is the fast, simple way to pay in millions of places — online, in stores, and more. It brings together everything you need at checkout and protects your payment info with multiple layers of security. Plus, you can manage your account wherever you want – on the web or in the app.
Adding a Card to Google Wallet
On your smartphone:
1. Download Google Wallet from the Google Play Store.
2. Open the Google Wallet app.
3. Tap the (+) sign.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to add your VantageOne card.
On your wearable:
1. Open Google Wallet on the watch.
2. Tap (+) to Add Card to choose from cards on your phone.
3. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the setup.
Paying with Google Wallet
With your smartphone:
1. Unlock your phone.
2. Hold your phone over the terminal until you see a blue checkmark on the screen.
With your wearable:
1. On your watch, open the Google Wallet app.
2. Hold your watch over the contactless payment terminal until you hear a sound or feel the vibration from your watch.
When paying within apps:
With Google Wallet , you can check out in apps without having to enter your payment information. Shop, order takeout or get tickets with the simple press of a button.
Where to use Google Wallet
Google Wallet using your VantageOne Card works wherever Interac® Flash is accepted. Just look for the Interac Flash logo or contactless symbol at the checkout. Some stores will also display the Google Wallet logo.
You can also pay online and in-app wherever the Buy with Google Wallet button is displayed.
Google Wallet is trademark of Google LLC.