2020 VantageOne Board of Directors Election
Directors perform a vital role in our credit union; they represent the interests of our nearly 12,000 members, help set goals, policies and monitor the credit union’s financial performance. All members are encouraged to participate in the vote!
Voting will run from Monday April 20th until Friday April 24th, 2020.
- Personal Member Voter Eligibility
To be eligible to vote, a member must be:
– In good standing on February 6, 2020
– At least 19 years of age
– The first named member on the account, and have at least $25 in Membership Equity Shares
– The second named member on an account, and have at least $25 in Membership Equity Shares etc. ($25 share for each member)
- Business Member Voting Instructions
If you are an unincorporated or incorporated business, partnership or society, there is a specific way you need to vote. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information, and the type of business, partnership or society you have, so we can send the appropriate voting forms to you.