2023 VantageOne Board of Directors Election & Special Resolution Rule Change
This is our third year utilizing the online voting process and we hope to engage more members in the process by making it convenient and easier to vote.
Voting will run from Monday, April 17th until Friday, April 28th, 2023.
- Personal Member Voter Eligibility
To be eligible to vote, a member must be:
– In good standing on February 9, 2023
– At least 19 years of age
– The first named member on the account, and have at least $25 in Membership Equity Shares
– The second named member on an account, and have at least $50 in Membership Equity Shares etc. ($25 share for each member)
- Business Member Voting Instructions
Corporations, Partnerships, Unincorporated Associations & Societies must cast their vote in a Director Election or Annual General Meeting by appointing one person to vote on its behalf through written proxy.
This proxy form must be signed by the Authorized Signing Officers on record with VantageOne Credit Union or other senior executive with signing authority of such entity. The individual appointed must not be a Member of the Credit Union. By law, only one vote can be submitted by proxy on any one matter.
The signed proxy form must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org during the voting period. Once the proxy form has been received a representative of VantageOne Credit Union will contact the proxy with information on how to vote on behalf of the business.
- Directors Election
- Directors perform a vital role in our credit union; they represent the interests of our nearly 10,000 members, help set goals, policies and monitor the credit union’s financial performance. All members are encouraged to participate in the vote!