Text banking gives you real-time access to your accounts wherever you happen to be. Just send a quick text message* to your account and you’ll receive a message back. It’s as easy as that.
You can do text banking from any text-enabled phone. As long as you can send and receive texts, you can get the account information you want, when you need it, without having to find a computer or internet connection.
Your personal information is always secure. The only details transmitted will be your account balance or recent account activity. Even if you lose your phone, no one can make changes to your account, steal funds or see your personal and financial information. It’s also quick and easy to cancel mobile banking if you need to.
Sign up for text banking
You’ll need to be signed up for VantageOne online banking before you can use text banking.
If you’re already a VantageOne online banking user, login to your online banking account and select ‘mobile banking’.
- Enter your mobile phone information.
- You’ll receive a text message with your secure passcode.
- Confirm your passcode and select the accounts you want to access with mobile banking.
- Once you’ve signed up, it’s easy to use.
If you’re not currently a VantageOne online user, come into any branch to sign up.
How it works
- Check your account balance
Text BAL to MONEY (66639). Within moments, you will receive a text message with your account balance information.
- Check all account balances
Text BAL ALL to MONEY (66639). You’ll receive a text message with the balance information for all your selected accounts.
- Check transaction history
Text ACT to MONEY (66639). You’ll receive a text message with the five most recent transactions on your account.
- Use short codes
To make things even simpler, you can save the short code MONEY (66639) in your phone for quick and easy access. You can even save your text messages and simply resend for future use.
*Standard text message rates may apply based on your carrier and your plan.
Available text banking commands
- ACT for the account activity of your primary account
for the account activity of a specific account
- BAL for the balance of your primary account
- BAL ALL for the balances of all of your accounts
for the balance of a specific account
- DISABLE to temporarily disable your phone
- HELP for a list of all of the commands you can use
- INFO for VantageOne contact information
- STOP to permanently delete your phone
- NICK for a list of account nicknames
Changing Service Providers?
Before you change service providers you must remove your number from your online banking account or send STOP to 66639 from your mobile device.
Removing your Mobile Number online
Log into your online banking account
Click on Account Services
Click Add/Modify Mobile Banking