The more you know about scams, the better you can protect yourself from scammers. Below you will find resources and tools to help you protect yourself:
- Protect your account with VantageOne Mobile Security Alerts Learn more here
- FraudSmart Canadian Credit Union Association Brochure
- The Competition Bureau of Canada has created some great information pieces on fraud and what you can do to protect yourself!
- The national list of Top 10 Scams is compiled each year by the Better Business Bureaus in nine provinces with input from the Quebec-based Option Consommateurs as well as the Competition Bureau.
- Learn about some of the most common types of scams in The Little Black Book of Scams
- Watch the short and informative YouTube videos below.