If you are unable to find a time or option that works for you, please give us a call or reach out to us by email so we can find a suitable solution to suit your needs:
Toll Free: 888-339-8328
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 to 5:00
North Vernon Office
5300 26 Street, Vernon, BC V1T 8G3
COVID Safety Protocol in our Locations
1.) What safety protocols are you observing in your branches and locations?
In line with recommendations from Health Canada and WorkSafeBC, we are taking precautionary steps and we have increased the amount and depth of our cleaning measures.
- Frequent and daily cleanings of all “high touch/traffic” areas, offices, ATMs and work stations.
- We have placed floor markers to ensure appropriate distancing in branch.
- Installed plexi-glass barriers at our reception and teller desks.
- Our staff have been required to wear masks when outside of their personal office space since September 15, 2020.
- All members and visitors to our locations are required to wear a mask as of October 14, 2020. We Wear Because We Care.
While in branch we ask our members to:
- Refrain from person to person contact including no handshakes or hugs
- Please use our hand sanitizing stations upon entering and exiting
- Avoid touching your face and cover coughs and sneezes with your arm
- Maintain a 1-2 meter distance between yourself and other members in line, as well as with our staff
COVID Screening Questions for Clients & Members
During this unprecedented time, we realize that our members need us now more than ever for advice and support regarding their financial well-being.
It is important to note that when visiting our location our greeters or staff will be asking you these questions before allowing access for your appointment:
- Have you traveled outside of Canada, including the U.S., within the last 14 days?
- Are you experiencing any cold or flu symptoms?
- Have you been exposed to anyone that has been confirmed to have or is being tested for the COVID-19 Virus?
If you answer YES, to any one of these questions, we will be asking to conduct an appointment with you over the telephone instead of in person, at the branch.
If you answer NO, to any of the questions above, we will continue to assist you. Please be assured that our offices are being cleaned ahead of appointments as well as after.