To The Members of VantageOne,
VantageOne is pleased to serve our Members in person at any one of our branch locations – Main (by appointment only), North Vernon, Okanagan Landing, Armstrong, Arrow Lakes and Peachland.
As a valued Member of VantageOne, it is important we provide you with an update on a labour situation occurring within our unionized locations. Our Credit Union employees that cover our Main and North Vernon Branch locations are unionized. We have been in negotiations for some time and talks with the union have recently broken off. The union has served strike notice. As a result, we may need to close our unionized locations to in-branch services.
If a branch is closed, as a result of a labour dispute, as always, you are able to bank in the following ways:
- Through our Website for Online Banking by visiting www.vantageone.net
- By phone to our Solutions Centre please call 1.250.545.9251 (Local) or 1.888.339.8328 (Toll-Free).
- Through our Mobile App right from your mobile device.
- In real-time through our website live chat. Visit www.vantageone.net for more information.
- Telephone Banking through Memberlink at 1.855.393.2030
- By appointment, please call our Solutions Centre at 1.250.545.9251 (Local) or 1.888.339.8328 (Toll-Free).
You may experience delays, as we will be operating short-staffed. We thank you for your patience and ask for your kindness and understanding toward the staff who are working hard to serve you.
We want to assure you that our goal is to do everything in our power to avoid any impact to you. A labour dispute was not our chosen path, we offer excellent wages and benefits and we have worked hard to avoid branch closures; however, it is now a reality. We want you to know we remain committed to our employees and are open to returning to meaningful discussions whenever the Union is willing and able.
Please do not hesitate to contact us directly if you have any questions or concerns or for any other reason.
CEO, VantageOne Credit Union