To help you protect your personal information and accounts, follow these five important online safety tips:
- DO NOT click on any links and reply to messages requesting personal information. NEVER enter your login information or password on a link you click from any text or email. Rather, enter it directly at the website address you are familiar with.
- Change your passwords and login credentials regularly. We recommend changing these account security features every three months.
- Create passwords and PINs that are complex. Never use easily identified passwords, such as sequential numbers (i.e 1234567), your address, your date of birth or your phone number.
- Review your account activity regularly. If you see something unusual or suspicious, Contact us right away.
- Subscribe to VantageOne’s Mobile Banking alerts via text or email. You can choose to receive a text or email (or both) anytime your online account is accessed, your login password is changed and or there is other account activity. See the list of options and set up alerts through Online Banking – Alerts.
If you have any questions, please contact us.